Sunday, October 5, 2008

Its been a while

It has been a while since I have posted on the blog. Now that Camden is walking- I have NO life anymore!!!! I really didn't have much of one before but now, I can't sit for more than 2 minutes at a time. I love it though. The beginning stage of walking is very precious. I love how babies who have the new-found walking skill, hold their hands up in the air to balance and they get so excited each and everytime they walk. It is pure joy to them!! It fills my heart with that same joy.
All three kids are doing great- everyone is healthy and happy. Cade is becoming a little boy more and more everyday- he says the FUNNIEST things!!! He told me the other day that he wanted to marry me (he saw an engaged couple from our church get a few presents and of course, he wanted presents!)
Cailynn still isn't talking much but she some how manages to get her point across. Her new discovery is climbing out of bed and waking us up at 6 in the morning. The other night she climbed out of bed and walked into the den where Zach and I were watching Heroes (great show BTW!!) She walked in there around 9:30 acting like she was going to come and sit down and watch TV with us. We looked at her and asked her
"Cailynn, did you get out of bed"
Her response "Uhuh" She then goes "shhhhh"
I ask her, "Why? Are you sleeping?"
Her response- an emphatic "U HUH!!" and starts laughing.
Camden is still not sleeping thru the night- I don't know when we will ever do that. He seems to be getting worse rather than better. I see no light at the end of the tunnel for this one, but we will perservere and survive. I will post pictures soon- I have all three kids asleep right now so I am going to lie down right now too.

1 comment:

Bekki said...

I wondered where you went. Glad to have you back in blogger world. I figured you were chasing that little boy around ;o).