Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cailynn's Big Girl Bed!!

Cailynn is now in her big girl bed!! She is growing so fast! She loves her bed and has slept 2 nights in it without getting up (at least we think she is not getting up!)


Cade is also happy that she is in her big girl bed. He is such a proud big brother and loves it when she is happy. I anticipate that one morning we will find them in the same bed sleeping. They are such different kids but get along very well.





This morning was promotion Sunday at church and Cailynn went to Ms. Ellen's 2 yr old class (Cade's class last year) Ms. Ellen is a wonderful teacher. when I picked Cailynn up from Sunday school class, Ms. Ellen commented on how different they are. She said that she had to keep reminding herself that they are siblings. She is right- Cade is a very agreable, easy-going little boy and Cailynn is full of spunk and charisma. She is a little "diva" at times!! She likes things done her way or no way! Most of that personality comes from Zach (just kidding!- I love you hunny!) Most of that attitude is just part of being a 2 year old. She is a very nurturing little girl who loves her brothers and her baby dolls.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Way to go Cailynn!!
I love reading how the children are different. There were 4 of us and none of us turned out the same. Sometimes I even wonder if we were raised by the same parents! lol
(I must say - again - I am sooo glad you are blogging!)

Ashley H said...

There were only two of us and I think the same thing! haha! I am glad to be blogging too- I should be able to stay on top of it but let me know if i go too long without posting. Its up to you girlie to keep me on track with blogging (my kids sure won't do that!)