I have to say that naps are my new luxuries!!! I have had 2 this weekend and I am a NEW mom!! Its amazing what a 1-2 hr nap can do for me! And for 2 days in a row- I am living the lavish life!!! Zach has been really good to me this weekend (he is always good to me- but this weekend was even more special to give me time to myself to sleep) In fact today, everyone in my house was asleep at the same time!! Woo-hoo! What a blessing for us. Camden is still trying to cut that 2nd tooth but he was able to take a good nap-he is worn out after church- church is tiring for little babies (and mommies and daddies trying to keep little ones quiet during the sermon)

Also, my other new luxury is Shoney's Hot Fudge Cake- yum!!! It is the best dessert in Marion! And it only cost $2.50 for a piece that feeds 2. That part is best- its cheap enough to go out and buy it than for me to make a dessert.
And days when I get both of these new luxuries- well, that's a day with extra blessings for us!




2 comments:
I used to LIVE on Shoney's hot fudge cake when I was at Harding.
YUMMMMMMY! :-)
Oh Shoney's!! I haven't heard that in forever. I used to love their breakfasts. That dessert looks too yummy!
You know...Ryan still talks about your cake that has sooo much sweetened condensed milk. STILL. Maybe you should give me the recipe...I am starting to crave it. Yum.
That's great that you got a few naps in - I can't nap anymore or I won't sleep at night. That fact blows my mind since I used to take 3 hr naps at HU! Whoa, how times have changed.
Post a Comment