False Alarms are very common in motherhood- they start during pregnancy (the miserable false laboring that takes you to the hospital only to be sent home an hour later) and continue into babyhood- stinky diapers that were only smelly baby toots, crying baby that you think is getting sick actually only needs to burp. And it contines into toddlerhood- trying to crawl, walk, or run is full of "almosts" But our most recent false alarm- moving Cailynn into her big girl bed. I know I JUST posted that we moved her! I even waited 2 full days before I blogged about it. But last night around 10:30, Zach and I had to put her side rail back up on her crib (her crib is a transitional crib that converts into a toddler bed) She just wouldn't stay in her bed. We tried for 2 hrs. With Cade, we just kept persisting and he finally figured out to stay in his bed but Zach and I started this endevour already tired so we decided to just wait and try again in another month or so. We were able to switch her bed back to her crib without waking Cade (he shares a room with Cailynn) or Camden. Hopefully, I will be posting again soon on her success in her big girl bed. Keep a lookout for that post!!
1 comment:
Aw! I guess change is hard to deal with at all ages. Poor little one...I hope her next transition is a smooth one.
xoxo
Post a Comment